Everybody say follow your dreams. But not every person does it. There will be two paths that lead to chase your dreams, decide which path is reliable to reach your dream. You may face bad days while chasing your dreams, never give up. Motivate yourself and continue toward your goal.
Discover your Strength
Everyone will face many problems in their life. Life has kept many secrets for everyone. But most people can’t able to find the way to overcome the situation. Some people will change the sadness to happiness and reach the destination. Raise your strengths rather than cornering your weakness. You are unique, everyone has a unique identity and unique strengths. To identify your unique strengths and define your goal accordingly. Take self-assessment test to know your talents.
- Albert Einstein failed in French exam, if he had concentrated on his French exam, he might never be transformed to physics.
- J.K. Rowling does not have a systematic order of functioning, if she had concentrate on more orderly, she might not write Harry Potter.
If you need to discover your strengths, get a help from your family and friends, who knows too well. Then you can begin to identify your unique talents. Never give up on something you really want. It is difficult to wait but it’s more difficult to regret.
Steps to know your Talents
- Seek help from others. Identify nearly 10 to 20 member who knows too well. Ask to write an essay or story about you. Positive and Negative behavior and when you were best at times.
- After the completion check all the response. Find the common themes in most of the responses. Make a list of your strengths, weakness, and talents you have.
- With the above list and write a brief description of your self and when you are best in times.
- Check how to utilize your strengths and put into effort and plan with your strengths and talents you have
Quotes to chase your Dream
- Every morning you have two choices. Continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them.
- Set your goals. Make plans and chase your goals. Nothing worth having comes easy.
- Chase your dreams… in high heels of course. Higher the heel, higher the dream.
- If you never chase your dream, then you will never catch them.
- Chase down your passion like its the last bus of the night.
- Don’t just follow your dreams, just chase them.
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney
- “No matter how scary the road ahead may be seen Never be afraid to chase your dreams” – Melaina Rayne
A person who finds his strengths will achieve. One of Oscar Wilde’s great lines read, “I don’t at all like knowing what people say of me behind my back. It makes me far too conceited.” If we concentrate only on our strengths or talents then we may slip on the way to our success. One should equally work on their weakness also. Create a plan to overcome your weakness. By balancing your talents and weakness everyone can chase and attain their dreams.